Friday 19 August 2011

The Deer and the Butterfly

The colours are still awesome out there at the moment, with greens and yellows everywhere. It wont be long before the greens turn a golden brown as the autumn sets in and the yellows disappear though. So I made the most of it!

I asked this fallow doe if she had seen any wild boars on her travels and she said "they went thatta way!"


A little further on and I came across another doe with her fawn. I asked them the same question and they said....


I think they went in there?


I must be losing it!

I didn't find any wild boars, but I did come across a Speckled Wood butterfly resting on some yellow flowers. I think its a female and she has obviously come a cropper with a bird, which has taken part of her wing.


Rob

No comments:

Post a Comment