Tuesday 16 February 2010

The Bird and a River

Well the clouds broke for a bit today, long enough for me to get out with the camera and feed the birds at New Fancy.
Just the usual stuff around. chaffinch, robin, nuthatch, greenfinch, cole tit and so on, but the chaffinch's were hovering well, so I decided to try and catch some in flight shots. The light levels were still quite low, so don't expect any great shots!




Then I decided to take a walk down by the River Severn at Awre. Couldn't stay long, but this is definitely a place I will be going back to.


Rob

3 comments:

  1. That is a beautiful sun over the river severn, I would love to get also in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Bob, its a beautiful place.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks 九份. I am great cheers. Thanks for looking at my blog.

    ReplyDelete