Wednesday 9 September 2009

Large Grass Snake + More

Firstly, I want to apologise for being inactive lately. Had some issues, which took up a lot of my time, but I'm getting there slowly.


Here are a few pics, the first one is a Scarlet Tiger Moth (Callimorpha dominula), which flew into my home, the second is a Elephant Hawk Moth Caterpillar or larvae (Deilephila elpenor), which I found in my garden, the third is a Female Adder (Vipera berus), I photographed her near Speech House in the Forest of Dean and the last is a video of a large Grass Snake (Natrix natrix), which I filmed late in the evening at one of my favourite spots in the Forest of Dean.

Hope you like?


Scarlet Tiger Moth

Elephant Hawk Moth Caterpillar


Female Adder


Grass Snake Video (120cm approx)

No comments:

Post a Comment